Wednesday, January 20, 2010

01202010

Today is my mom's 51st birthday. It rained cats and dogs. I WANTED to drive to Hollywood to buy her her favorite fancy cake that she likes from this super weird Armenian bakery called Panos. (It's a fruit tart thing, with custard and like pie crust and fruit and jello. It's good, but weird.) But since it was raining so hard, I finally agreed to let her drive me and my brother there.



It was nice having some rain despite my loathing for it.

I felt pretty unproductive today, but at least my parents got to see my face for more than an hour. I'm happy they're happy.

Tomorrow I start work around 4. It will also be raining cats and dogs today. I just hope that there won't be any water spouts/tornados near Rubys tomorrow. Wait, maybe I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment