Friday, June 4, 2010

06042010

So, blog;
Lots has changed in the past three months. I am now the ex-girlfriend to a psychopath that is trying to kill me and now has a new girlfriend, I have hardly any friends that I can actually spend time with, and I am moving across the country in a few short weeks.
I am excited more than anything. As an Aries, I make decisions with haste and don't regret them afterward, even though it may have been a stupid move to anyone else. Hopefully, in Miami, I will be able to be more focused and work and attempt for my Associates that I should be finishing next semester. haha.

Anyway.



I'm actually really depressed inside my head. But I'm the type of person to not really let it show. I've been letting it show, and that tells how bad it's been getting. I had a mental breakdown last week and I feel better this week, but I'm sickly pale and hardly eat. He notices. My parents and even my managers at work have noticed how badly I'm doing.

But I'll manage. I barely have friends. But I don't need anybody. I'll move far away and no one here will miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment