Pretty much the song of my life.
Right now, things are heading in the same general direction. Friends and family. I can handle being single. It is good for me, I have no one holding me back from whatever I want to do.
I confided in Michi that I wanted to be skinny again. She told me this story about her dad taking some random girl under his wing. She was 5'2'' and weighed almost 150 lbs. She followed Michi's dad's diet plan and lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks! I'm definitely going to do that. Now that the initial pain of the break up is pretty much gone, I want to get back into the game...slowly. I have the diet plan and workout buddies and now all I need to do is put it in action!
I am so excited to be cute again. I am looking for jobs too. I know I should be single, and not let what anyone says about the way I look bother me, but I don't like the way I look. I'm not happy with myself and I am going to damn well work on that!
So maybe this will be my diary of sorts..haha.
First three days consist of the Master Cleanse, which I may or may not survive.
Next 6 weeks consist of dieting, but I think I can do it!
On a side note, how come you never see brown underwear? Just cause it's ugly, or what? Thoughts??
EDIT: 8:09 PM.

Ice cream, I will miss you. You are my best friend.
Starting the master cleanse tomorrow. And then after that the hardcore diet. I just weighed myself. I feel disgusted. I will be able to do this! I want to be attractive again. I just need a workout buddy and to NOT work in food.
No comments:
Post a Comment