a. Something you love about yourself.
Something I love about myself...I would not be surprised if I couldn't find one thing. Right now I am post-break up and not really myself lately as I defined myself by this relationship mostly I kind of am finding myself now. Something I love about myself...I love being multiracial. It makes life so much less dull, I can make racial jokes to every major race short of black people and no one can get mad at me. I love that I am always happy (sounds kind of contradictory now) and laughing and smiling, I love to be the sunshine in my friends' lives. I love that I can be this strong after a break up and not go back to something that was so harmful to me. I love that all my friends are pretty close to me and feel like they can tell me anything and not have to worry about it. I love being petite (maybe height-wise if not weight-wise) but sometimes I hate it.
b. A photo of something you ate today.
I didn't eat anything today, I am on a diet. Literally the only things that have been ingested by me today are toothpaste, salt water, and some weird fucking lemonade.
Sad face.

No comments:
Post a Comment