I think I am depressed. I just made the most depressing playlist ever, here's the track listing:
1. Jesus by Brand New
2. The Fuzz by Silversun Pickups
3. This Bitter Pill by Dashboard Confessional
4. Little Loves so Polite by Silversun Pickups
5. The Royal We by Silversun Pickups
6. A Movie Script Ending by Death Cab for Cutie
7. Styrofoam Plates by Death Cab for Cutie
8. Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups
9. No Lies, Just love by Bright Eyes
10. Luca by Brand New
11. Again I go Unnoticed by Dashboard Confessional
12. What Makes a Man? by City & Colour
13. First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
14 Passenger Seat by Death Cab for Cutie
15. Brothers on a Hotel Bed by Death Cab for Cutie
16. Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie
17. Checkered Floor by Silversun Pickups
18. Waste It on by Silversun Pickups
19. We Looked Like Giants by Death Cab for Cutie
20. Don't Panic by Coldplay
21. Slow Life by Grizzly Bear
22. Expo '86 by Death Cab for Cutie
23. The Scientist by Coldplay
24. Kissing Families by Silversun Pickups
25. Common Reactor by Silversun Pickups
26. Sleeping Sickness by City & Colour
27. Well Thought-Out Twinkles by Silversun Pickups
28. Confessions by City & Colour
29. The No Seatbelt Song by Brand New
30. Amy in the White Coat by Bright Eyes
31. Why You'd Want to Live Here by Death Cab for Cutie
32. Green eyes by Coldplay
33. Clocks by Coldplay
34. Title and Registration by Death Cab for Cutie
35. Lightness by Death Cab for Cutie
36. Possibility by Lykke Li
37. I will Be Grateful for This Day by Bright Eyes
38. Dream at Tempo 911 by Silversun Pickups
39. Over my Head by The Fray
40. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
41. Rusted Wheel by Silversun Pickups
42. Surrounded by Silversun Pickups
43. Blah Blah Blah by Say Hi to Your Mom
44. We are Nowhere and it's Now by Bright Eyes
45. There's No Secrets This Year by Silversun Pickups
46. How to Save a Life by The Fray
47. Method Acting by Bright Eyes
48. Screaming Infidelities by Dashboard Confessional
49. Information Travels Faster by Death Cab For Cutie
50. It's Nice to Know You Work Alone by Silversun Pickups
51. Easy
Well you get the fucking picture. Right now my main song would be 'Roslyn' by Bon Iver/St. Vincent. It's fucking amazing and it makes me want to cry. Back to the thirty day challenges...
Day Eighteen:
a. Your views on gay marriage.
Absolutely for. If someone told me I wasn't allowed to love my dogs as much as everyone else then I would be fucking pissed. Fuck all the narrow-minded people that all are against it. I hope your kids are gay.
b. Something you crave a lot.
I only eat out of three main food groups usually...those being pizza, sushi, and cheeseburgers.



No comments:
Post a Comment